Venture down the rabbit hole and discover all kinds of weird, bizarre and fascinating historical figures, statistics and mascots from Blue Jays past.
The internet is a wonderful place. Like a time capsule buried for decades, it it often houses the rarest gems, only to have someone discover these hidden gems and share them with the entire world. [Read more]
“If you can’t play baseball for John Gibbons, you can’t play for anybody.”
That was J.P. Ricciardi’s unwavering stance on his manager John Gibbons back in 2006 when a much-publicized spat saw Shea Hillenbrand shipped out of town. [Read more]
The look on Derek Bell’s face pretty much says it all, doesn’t it?
Often times, veterans on teams take it upon themselves to initiate rookies in some form or another. [Read more]
The playoffs are where heroes are born. Mid-to-late October is when players solidify their legacies.
But it’s not always the ace starting pitcher, a middle of the order hitter or even the closer. [Read more]
There are only 16 regular season games left to play for the Toronto Blue Jays, and yet they’ve already reached a unique milestone; they have three batters in their lineup who have reached the 30 home run/100 RBI plateau. [Read more]
The Toronto Blue Jays are no strangers to knuckleballers. In the early days, it was Phil Niekro; most recently, it’s R.A. [Read more]
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- A Reminder: You Can Bring Almost Any Food You Want to a Blue Jays Game
- Flashback Friday: The Birth of Edwin Encarnacion's Chicken Wing Home Run Trot
- The Danny Valencia Drama Reaffirms the Blue Jays' Decision to DFA Him
- Sherman: The Blue Jays Have No Intention of Re-Signing Bautista or Encarnacion Long Term
- How the Toronto Blue Jays Got Their Iconic Logo