The look on Derek Bell’s face pretty much says it all, doesn’t it?
Often times, veterans on teams take it upon themselves to initiate rookies in some form or another. [Read more]
The playoffs are where heroes are born. Mid-to-late October is when players solidify their legacies.
But it’s not always the ace starting pitcher, a middle of the order hitter or even the closer. [Read more]
There are only 16 regular season games left to play for the Toronto Blue Jays, and yet they’ve already reached a unique milestone; they have three batters in their lineup who have reached the 30 home run/100 RBI plateau. [Read more]
The Toronto Blue Jays are no strangers to knuckleballers. In the early days, it was Phil Niekro; most recently, it’s R.A. [Read more]
The early nineties was a time for many Toronto Blue Jays commercials. But perhaps this one gets lost among the shuffle, admittedly overshadowed by the famous 1993 Blue Jays Coke commercial. [Read more]
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- A Reminder: You Can Bring Almost Any Food You Want to a Blue Jays Game
- Flashback Friday: The Birth of Edwin Encarnacion's Chicken Wing Home Run Trot
- The Danny Valencia Drama Reaffirms the Blue Jays' Decision to DFA Him
- Sherman: The Blue Jays Have No Intention of Re-Signing Bautista or Encarnacion Long Term
- How the Toronto Blue Jays Got Their Iconic Logo