For the first time in a very long time, starting pitching is one area which the Toronto Blue Jays haven’t needed to address this offseason. [Read more]
Entering the 2016-2017 offseason, the Toronto Blue Jays could’ve gone any number of directions. They could’ve gone after the biggest free agents, traded for the most coveted players and said “2017 World Series or bust”. [Read more]
When Alex Anthopoulos used to be General Manager of the Toronto Blue Jays, he was like a locked vault; he had this magical way of answering a question without really saying anything at all. [Read more]
The Toronto Blue Jays had nine free agents at the conclusion of the 2016 season. The front office had their window to re-sign each of them, but the one guy who arguably had a one-way ticket to free agency was Jose Bautista. [Read more]
Anywhere but Boston (or New York).
Ask most Toronto Blue Jays fans, and those two cities are at the top of their lists for places where they don’t want to see big name free agents sign or highly-coveted players land in trade. [Read more]
“The Blue Jays need to get more left-handed.”
That was one of the overriding criticisms of the 2016 Toronto Blue Jays; they were right-handed dominant. [Read more]
So you’re saying there’s a chance? No, not really.
The man who once denied a waiver claim from the Toronto Blue Jays has opted to give them a second chance.
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- A Reminder: You Can Bring Almost Any Food You Want to a Blue Jays Game
- Flashback Friday: The Birth of Edwin Encarnacion's Chicken Wing Home Run Trot
- The Danny Valencia Drama Reaffirms the Blue Jays' Decision to DFA Him
- Sherman: The Blue Jays Have No Intention of Re-Signing Bautista or Encarnacion Long Term
- This Dexter Fowler thing kind of has a Yu Darvish vibe to it, doesn't it?3 hours ago
- Yesterday, Mark Shapiro weighed two offseason options. One of them was "do we use one bullet on one player?" https://t.co/FdPSo6xKQT3 hours ago
- "Player X is having a physical in City Y" is a weird way to announce if a player is close to signing somewhere.5 hours ago