At first glance, the Toronto Blue Jays’ new all-red “Canadiana” uniforms look very similar to last years’. [Read more]
Edwin Encarnacion – Dexter Fowler – Josh Reddick – Charlie Blackmon – Curtis Granderson.
What do these guys have in common? [Read more]
The next few days will be pretty busy down at the Rogers Centre. Tomorrow morning, Ross Atkins will be there to officially announce the Jose Bautista contract. [Read more]
Joey Bats – The King of The Six – is coming back home.
It isn’t the most ceremonious homecoming for one of the most prolific hitters in Blue Jays franchise history, but it’s an amicable agreement. [Read more]
Welcome to the maiden voyage of the Blue Jay Hunter podcast! This is a yet-to-be-named podcast, but with all the events which transpired in the past 24 hours, I figured now was as good a time as any to finally get this going. [Read more]
Finally, the months-long cat and mouse game between Jose Bautista and the Toronto Blue Jays appears to be coming to an end.
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- A Reminder: You Can Bring Almost Any Food You Want to a Blue Jays Game
- Flashback Friday: The Birth of Edwin Encarnacion's Chicken Wing Home Run Trot
- The Danny Valencia Drama Reaffirms the Blue Jays' Decision to DFA Him
- Sherman: The Blue Jays Have No Intention of Re-Signing Bautista or Encarnacion Long Term
- On Jose Bautista and the merits of being a good soldier for the Blue Jays. https://t.co/a72VqfzBVk3 hours ago
- This is still one of the craziest/weirdest things you'll ever see in a baseball game. https://t.co/cPwRV0zCqQ4 hours ago
- They're also replaying Game 5 of the '15 ALDS on Sportsnet One. Don't forget how important Edwin's game-tying HR off Hamels was.4 hours ago