Breakups are never easy and are often messy. Whenever two sides are together this long, it’s difficult to emotionally detach People get hurt, things get left behind and mudslinging frequently occurs after both sides part ways. [Read more]
The parrot is flying to Cleveland, of all places.
I kind of feel bad for Edwin Encarnacion.
After five consecutive seasons as one of the most prolific sluggers in all of baseball, Encarnacion would finally get his big payday. [Read more]
So you’re saying there’s a chance? No, not really.
Back on November 10th, Edwin Encarnacion’s agent Paul Kinzer forecasted “We could have something done soon. At worst, by the Winter Meetings.”
In the span of six hours, the Toronto Blue Jays rumour mill went from zero to 100. At the beginning of the day yesterday, things were all but quiet. [Read more]
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- A Reminder: You Can Bring Almost Any Food You Want to a Blue Jays Game
- Flashback Friday: The Birth of Edwin Encarnacion's Chicken Wing Home Run Trot
- The Danny Valencia Drama Reaffirms the Blue Jays' Decision to DFA Him
- Sherman: The Blue Jays Have No Intention of Re-Signing Bautista or Encarnacion Long Term
- How the Toronto Blue Jays Got Their Iconic Logo