Earlier today, PECOTA projections were released; let’s say they weren’t so kind on the Toronto Blue Jays.
PECOTA pegged the Jays as an 81-win team in 2017, which might only be good enough for a third place finish in the AL East and missing out the playoffs. [Read more]
While the rest of the world was either sleeping or watching Melissa McCarthy’s interpretation of Sean Spicer, the Toronto Blue Jays up late finalizing a deal for a relief pitcher. [Read more]
At long last, the national nightmare is over – the Toronto Blue Jays finally signed a left-handed reliever.
The Blue Jay Hunter podcast is back for a second week. This time, talking about the fallout from the Jose Bautista contract signing. [Read more]
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- A Reminder: You Can Bring Almost Any Food You Want to a Blue Jays Game
- Flashback Friday: The Birth of Edwin Encarnacion's Chicken Wing Home Run Trot
- The Danny Valencia Drama Reaffirms the Blue Jays' Decision to DFA Him
- Sherman: The Blue Jays Have No Intention of Re-Signing Bautista or Encarnacion Long Term
- Taking your Jays questions ahead of tonight's podcast recording. Hit me with whatever Q's you like!10 hours ago
- Get well soon, Josh Donaldson's calf. https://t.co/5wtrZltAUvyesterday
- RT @randomjaysstuff: Happy Family Day long weekend! Here are 1984 ST pictures of @BlueJays Buck & Shaker & Cliff w/ their families https://…2 days ago