Blue Jay Hunter Podcast Episode 6: In Donaldson’s Calf We Trust
If there’s one player the Blue Jays can least afford to lose, it’s Josh Donaldson. He’ll be on the shelf for 2-3 weeks with a calf injury, and that’s one the topics covered on this week’s Blue Jay Hunter podcast.
Also, the Blue Jays’ front office has curiously chosen to declare Justin Smoak will be the team’s everyday first baseman. Plus, diving into the signing of Mat Latos and a few comments on Troy Tulowitzki’s scrum with reporters from last week.
That and all your Blue Jays questions answered on this week’s BJH podcast. This episode is available through the Soundcloud player below and is 25:38 long.
Now you can subscribe to the Blue Jay Hunter podcast on various platforms: iTunes, Stitcher and Google Play Music. Alternatively, you can subscribe to the BJH Podcast RSS feed to get the latest episode as soon as it’s published.
Also, feel free to rate and review the Blue Jay Hunter podcast over on iTunes. You can also pick up the latest BJH podcast via these podcatchers below.
- 0:53 | Josh Donaldson’s calf – something to worry about?
- 3:43 | Mat Latos signs with the Jays
- 5:26 | Ross Atkins says Justin Smoak will play first every day
- 7:40 | Troy Tulowitzki holds court at Spring Training
- 9:42 | Listener questions
- Josh Donaldson Strained Both Calves Last Year: Trainer | Toronto Sun
- Jays believe in Smoak, who feels ‘comfortable’ with team | Sportsnet
- This Full Troy Tulowitzki Scrum Is a Hell of a Thing To Watch | Blue Jays Nation
Latest posts by Ian Hunter (see all)
- The Blue Jays Need to Do Something … Anything to Fix Their Lineup - June 21, 2017
- Heyman: The Rays Made a ‘Creative’ Offer to Bautista Last Winter - June 20, 2017
- Two Words For Anyone Worried About Trading Osuna: Don’t Panic - June 16, 2017