If there’s one player the Blue Jays can least afford to lose, it’s Josh Donaldson. He’ll be on the shelf for 2-3 weeks with a calf injury, and that’s one the topics covered on this week’s Blue Jay Hunter podcast. [Read more]
Earlier today, PECOTA projections were released; let’s say they weren’t so kind on the Toronto Blue Jays.
PECOTA pegged the Jays as an 81-win team in 2017, which might only be good enough for a third place finish in the AL East and missing out the playoffs. [Read more]
“The Blue Jays need to get more left-handed.”
That was one of the overriding criticisms of the 2016 Toronto Blue Jays; they were right-handed dominant. [Read more]
Of all the players to sign to a two-year contract extension on the Blue Jays roster, Justin Smoak would be one of the unlikeliest.
Although he’s a decent defender at first base and a switch-hitting first baseman with pop, Justin Smoak isn’t exactly high on the Blue Jays’ priority list. [Read more]
It’s difficult enough to hit a home run from one side of the plate, let alone two. How’s this for ramping up the difficulty level; hitting a home run from both sides of the plate in a single game? [Read more]
It didn’t take very long for the Blue Jays to make their first waiver claim of the offseason, did it?
In a somewhat surprising move, the Toronto Blue Jays claimed Justin Smoak off waivers from the Seattle Mariners yesterday. [Read more]
MOST POPULAR POSTS
- A Reminder: You Can Bring Almost Any Food You Want to a Blue Jays Game
- Flashback Friday: The Birth of Edwin Encarnacion's Chicken Wing Home Run Trot
- The Danny Valencia Drama Reaffirms the Blue Jays' Decision to DFA Him
- Sherman: The Blue Jays Have No Intention of Re-Signing Bautista or Encarnacion Long Term
- How the Toronto Blue Jays Got Their Iconic Logo