Blue Jay Hunter Podcast Episode 9: Blue Jays Tangle in the WBC
The World Baseball Classic is in full swing and the Blue Jays have fragmented off onto their own respective rosters. Thus far, its been fun watching Blue Jays players in a different format and representing their country.
In this week’s BJH Podcast, I delve into the Blue Jays and the WBC. In the case of Jose Bautista vs. Marcus Stroman, it was a match-up we would never see in regular play. Plus, talking about Josh Donaldson and Devon Travis being on the mend.
Also, the issues of Justin Smoak and Dalton Pompey come up – as they seem to on a weekly basis – in addition to the answers to your listener questions. This episode is 27 minutes and 24 seconds long.
A reminder that you can subscribe to the Blue Jay Hunter podcast on various platforms: iTunes, Stitcher and Google Play Music. Alternatively, you can subscribe to the BJH Podcast RSS feed to get the latest episode as soon as it’s published.
Also, feel free to rate and review the Blue Jay Hunter podcast over on iTunes. You can also pick up the latest BJH podcast via these podcatchers below.
- 1:23 | Checking in on Devon Travis and Josh Donaldson
- 3:29 | The WBC is compelling again
- 6:07 | Freddie Freeman’s feature
- 6:54 | Jose Bautista looking better than ever
- 10:25 | Justin Smoak tinkering with his swing
- 11:55 | Vladimir Guerrero Jr cracks FanGraphs Top Prospects List
- Devon Travis, Josh Donaldson to play Tuesday, nearing full returns | Sportsnet
- Freddie Freeman Feature – “Glowing Hearts” | TSN
- Blue Jays’ Justin Smoak to ditch all-or-nothing approach | Toronto Sun
- Blue Jays’ Smoak strikes out in search of better swing | Toronto Star
- 2017 Top 100 Prospects | FanGraphs
Latest posts by Ian Hunter (see all)
- The Blue Jays’ March to .500 Matters, But It Also Doesn’t Matter - June 23, 2017
- The Blue Jays Need to Do Something … Anything to Fix Their Lineup - June 21, 2017
- Heyman: The Rays Made a ‘Creative’ Offer to Bautista Last Winter - June 20, 2017