Blue Jay Hunter Podcast Episode 5: The Biagini Starter/Reliever Struggle Begins
Pitchers and catchers have officially reported to Spring Training camp – batterymates get underway with their first official workout later today – and position players will be ready for action as of Friday.
We’ve officially made it over the hump, folks. Spring Training has finally arrived.
On this week’s edition of the Blue Jay Hunter podcast, I lead off with the Joe Biagini starter/reliever debate and how this is likely to be a prevailing storyline for the Blue Jays this Spring Training.
Other topics covered: Marcus Stroman’s arbitration case, the Blue Jays’ release of A.J. Jimenez and the surprising news about Russell Martin’s offseason knee surgery.
Now you can subscribe to the Blue Jay Hunter podcast on various platforms: iTunes, Stitcher and Google Play Music. Alternatively, you can subscribe to the BJH Podcast RSS feed to get the latest episode as soon as it’s published.
Also, feel free to rate and review the Blue Jay Hunter podcast over on iTunes. You can also pick up the latest BJH podcast via these podcatchers below.
- 2:29 | Joe Biagini – starter or reliever?
- 6:19 | Marcus Stroman wins his arbitration case
- 7:00 | A.J. Jimenez gets released by the Blue Jays
- 8:55 | Russell Martin’s offseason surgery flies under the radar
- 11:00 | Your Twitter Questions
Latest posts by Ian Hunter (see all)
- Don’t Give Up Hope on the Blue Jays - April 29, 2017
- The Blue Jays Keep Doing Just Enough to Lose Close Games - April 28, 2017
- Chris Coghlan Broke the Internet and the Internet Responded - April 26, 2017