Blue Jay Hunter Podcast Episode 3: The Blue Jays Finally Signed a Lefty Reliever Edition
At long last, the national nightmare is over – the Toronto Blue Jays finally signed a left-handed reliever.
In this week’s edition of the Blue Jay Hunter podcast, we lead off with the news that the Jays have added a veteran reliever to the bullpen in the form of J.P. Howell. I share my thoughts on the move, plus the report of the Blue Jays having interest in David Robertson.
Plus, I answer your Twitter questions about the lineup configurations, bullpen and more on this week’s podcast. Take a listen below; this episode is 22 minutes and 58 seconds long.
Now you can subscribe to the Blue Jay Hunter podcast on various platforms: iTunes, Stitcher and Google Play Music. Alternatively, you can subscribe to the BJH Podcast RSS feed to get the latest episode as soon as it’s published.
- 0:38 | Blue Jays sign lefty reliever J.P. Howell
- 3:05 | Rumours about the Jays’ interest in David Robertson
- 5:00 | Peter Walker says the team will stretch out Joe Biagini in Spring Training
- 6:50 | Your Twitter Questions
- Blue Jays Sign J.P. Howell | Ken Rosenthal
- Why the Robertson to Blue Jays Rumour Doesn’t Add Up | Yahoo Sports Canada
- Walker: Blue Jays Will Stretch Out Biagini | TSN
Latest posts by Ian Hunter (see all)
- Chris Coghlan Leaps Into Home with an Unbelievable Acrobatic Play - April 25, 2017
- Blue Jay Hunter Podcast Episode 15: Things Look Less Bleak for the Blue Jays - April 25, 2017
- Shoddy Umpiring Nearly Cost Marcus Stroman and the Blue Jays - April 24, 2017