Blue Jays delving out frustrating losses

Usually, it’s been the Blue Jays who have been suffering from late-inning collapses. Lately, they have been the ones delving out the frustrating losses.

I know this is a couple of days after the fact, but listen to Bruce Drennan’s rant from Sports Time Ohio on the Cleveland Indians late-inning loss to the Blue Jays back on Wednesday.

See if you can count how many times he says “AHHHH” followed by a facepalm. It probably makes for a great drinking game.

Speaking of which, if you’ve got a couple of dilapidated tall cans left over from Labour Day 2009 sitting in the back of the fridge, why not turn on tonight’s Blue Jays/White Sox game and join me for tonight’s live blog on The Score?

It kicks off around 8pm, Shaun Marcum goes for his second win of the season versus Mark Buehrle.

Hat tip to Chris Jackson aka pcj3 for the link to the video.

Latest posts by Ian Hunter (see all)

May 7, 2010 - 10:38 pm

LOL. That video is awesome!!!1

2. Anonymous

May 7, 2010 - 11:14 pm

I saw Bruce Drenner after a couple of Indans' games last year, when he did his show from the studio. He can really beat them up after a loss!!!! He just shows them no mercy. Thanx for the video.

May 7, 2010 - 11:31 pm

I love how he started it off by saying "We stink man …"

Anon, can you imagine if there was a guy like this after every Jays game? It would be hilarious to watch.

Drenner just tears these guys apart (especially Russell Branyan).

May 8, 2010 - 3:32 am

The video is hilarious. This is the first I've ever seen of this guy, so I wonder if he's always like this after losses?

May 8, 2010 - 4:12 pm

I just watcehd it again. "Valbuena … Valbuena, Valbueana!"

I love it.

May 8, 2010 - 5:09 pm

If you liked that video, check out the remix I just made!

7. pcj3

May 8, 2010 - 7:51 pm

Hahaha, great job on the mix, Ian! Love it.

My favourite part of the original (other than the golf swing/ballerina moves and accompanying placid smile) is when he says "… my psyches hurt!"

Because I guess it would take more than one psyche to handle the Tribe stinkin it up night after night.

My psyches hurt. Gold.

May 9, 2010 - 1:22 am

I also love the swivel chair part! Great honest emotions from a broadcaster – you don't see that very often.