The Official Blue Jays Home Opener Scavenger Hunt

Opener-Scavenger-Hunt
Click image to enlarge

For those who have ever been to the Rogers Centre for the first game of the year, you can attest to the fact that the Home Opener is a game in itself.

One could spend the entire game just watching all the characters in the stands and the antics that happen on the concourse.The 2010 Home Opener should be no different!

Just in case you have trouble keeping track of all the crazy things that happen tomorrow, feel free to print off the above Home Opener Scavenger Hunt and see how many things on the list you can find.

Happy Hunting!

1. Hungry Leafs Fan

April 11, 2010 - 2:02 pm

There's one thing I hope I don't see this home opener. Or any game for that matter. FAKE UMPS!

April 11, 2010 - 2:06 pm

HLF, it's funny you mention that because I was just talking about the Fake Umps last night.

I'm assuming they would have the decency to not show their faces at the Home Opener, because I'm sure there are quite a few folks who would love to ring them up.

April 11, 2010 - 3:53 pm

I'll be there and can guarantee that anyone can complete the scavenger hunt before the fifth inning. Probably half of it before you get to your seat. Too bad all of the fans don't show up more often though.

April 11, 2010 - 8:38 pm

Great list, Ian. I'm not sure what it will say, but I'll be the jackass with the Vernon Wells sign.

April 11, 2010 - 9:20 pm

Mattt, I might actually attempt to get photos of all these things. We'll see how well I do, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to track down the Trumpet Kid.

eyeB, I'll keep an eye out for you brother. I believe!

6. Rhys

April 12, 2010 - 6:06 am

You forgot the best, and most rare one to check off.

Randy Ruiz getting an AB.

April 12, 2010 - 11:17 am

Maybe … just maybe … I have a feeling we might actually Ruiz take an AB tonight.

No guarantees though!

8. Matty L. Rock

April 12, 2010 - 4:55 pm

I'm bringing a copy for the non-baseball fans I'm dragging along.

April 12, 2010 - 5:06 pm

At least the list will keep them entertained if they are bored by the ballgame. Good luck!