For Sale: Alex Rios Paraphernalia

22576981

• One Alex Rios Figurine
  • One Alex Rios Bobblehead
  • One Alex Rios Powder Blue Toronto Blue Jays T-Shirt (not pictured)

&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Asking price: Alex Rios to come back to the Blue Jays.

Tags :

1. bkblades

August 11, 2009 - 11:20 pm

Is unwavering optimism part of the trade, too? I'm beginning to fall deeper down into this state of Jays apathy into full blown depression.

2. Matty L. Rock

August 11, 2009 - 11:49 pm

i'm slightly comforted by the fact that my Rios figurine broke in a terrible figurine falling off the top of a tv accident.

3. Matty L. Rock

August 11, 2009 - 11:50 pm

and be careful, last time i put a picture of bobbleheads up i ended up with a guy e-mailing me non-stop for

weeks trying to buy my Corey Koskie off me.

4. QJays

August 12, 2009 - 12:00 am

Dear Blue Jay Hunter,

I would love to have your figurines of Alex Rios. I would like to put them next to my figurines of AJ Pierzynski, who like Rios, is one of my favourite players.

From a southside friend.

August 12, 2009 - 12:00 am

Matty, the bat off my Alex Rios figurine broke and no longer screws in properly.

I can imagine that someone wanting a Corey Koskie bobblehead is a diehard fan.

August 12, 2009 - 12:09 am

QJays, now that Rios is gone I don't think I could part with my figurines and bobbleheads. At least I can look at them and remember the good times that Rios gave us.

7. G~G~Gun It

August 12, 2009 - 12:13 am

I'd hold on to those puppies, though they would be an excellent addition to my giveaway collection. I'd put it right next to my Frank Thomas Bobblehead.

August 12, 2009 - 1:51 am

Sounds like you should start a collection of former Blue Jay bobbleheads. I think there's an Eric Hinske bobblehead floating around out there somewhere too.

9. Anonymous

August 12, 2009 - 2:37 am

I wish Rios was still a Jay!

10. Anonymous

August 12, 2009 - 3:32 pm

That Hinske bobblehead has to be huge. Biggest melon in MLB.

August 12, 2009 - 5:47 pm

Actually, I think there might be one bobblehead with a melon bigger than Hinske's – Kevin Mench.

12. QJays

August 12, 2009 - 11:46 pm

Oh, yeah. If anyone wants the Mench bobblehead, I have all 10,000 of them. Got them out of the dumpster — not a single person showed up to the game where they were giving them out.

August 15, 2009 - 11:21 pm

QJays, just wait for the season when Mench hits

HR in Japan, and then you'll be a millionaire with all those Kevin Mench bobbleheads!