New Kids on the Blog

newkids3

If you’re the type of person who enjoys searching the internet(s) for any article that’s in any way associated with the Toronto Blue Jays, you already know that the Blue Jays blogosphere is full of great writers. We are very fortunate to have a wide array of bloggers, writers and quasi-journalists who have many different and widely varied types of perspectives on the team and its inner workings.

Of course the more voices out there, the better. Recently I just noticed that there has been a huge influx of new Blue Jays blogs in the fast few months, so feel free to peruse these new sites that have just moved into the neighbourhood. Let’s all welcome them wholeheartedly to the Blue Jays blogosphere!

1. QJays

June 16, 2009 - 1:45 am

Hey, thanks Ian. First I manage to drive in the mercy rule run under the lights tonight, and now this. Good times.

2. woody

June 16, 2009 - 1:46 pm

omg! what is wrong with our Jays? we must summond all of our blog powers, unite them and together muster the courage for this team to succeed! onwards and upwards!

June 16, 2009 - 2:19 pm

No problem, and congrats on putting the finishing touches against your opponents on the field. Well done!

Woodpeck, I think we all need to come together like some giant Transformer (or Voltron possibly!).

4. infieldfly

June 16, 2009 - 2:41 pm

Dibs on being the guy on the left with the huge hair AND a bandana!!

June 16, 2009 - 2:59 pm

Which blogger is which in that BOSS of a photograph?

The Blue Jays blogosphere: we've got THE RIGHT STUFF.

I'm going to go throw up now.

June 16, 2009 - 4:09 pm

I didn't even realize there were 5 links and 5 guys in that picture – coincidence? YES. But let's say that it was in fact planned, because it seems more clever that way.

I've created a monster!

I'm not sure who is who, but Infield Fly already called being Donnie Whalberg. Can you believe that guy went from being in a manufactured pop group, to starring in Saw 2?

7. Anonymous

December 29, 2009 - 11:35 pm

Please, can you PM me and tell me few more thinks about this, I am really fan of your blog…

rH3uYcBX

8. Anonymous

January 24, 2010 - 7:18 am

Hi, I can’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me, please :)

rH3uYcBX